The difference between “ghost writer” and “ghostwriter” is utterly meaningless.
On the other hand, the difference between inexperienced ghosts and Certified Ghostwriters can make a world of difference to your book’s success!
Nowadays, it seems as if every writer, editor, and journalist is offering to ghostwrite your book for you.
Unfortunately, most of them do not realize the vast differences between putting someone else’s name on a manuscript and actually ghostwriting that project.
Oh, they know how to write well! But they’re not privy to the secret behind BISAC Subject Headings. They haven’t studied book templates, structure, or Slinky® flow. Musical line editing? Not a clue.
All Wambtac Ghostwriters, on the other hand, are certified through California State University, Long Beach’s award-winning Ghostwriting Professional Designation Program (GPDP).
It’s the first and still only comprehensive, academically sponsored ghostwriter training course in the world.
So they have industry knowledge, placement-and-structure expertise, and unique musical-line-editing skills. They also understand the difference between writing a book “in your voice” and making sure they maintain your “tells,” your intent, and your perspective.
Wambtac Ghostwriters always:
- Figure out the best market positioning for your book before we begin ghosting chapters. That way, we can “spin” it to sell as many copies as possible
- Uncover and fix any hidden deal breakers in your presenting draft—the ones even editors and critique groups might not recognize
- Structure your book to keep the coldest reader turning the pages
- Maintain your voice, style, intent, and perspective throughout all rewrites and edits
- Musically line edit the finished draft to maximize punch, drive, and auto-read
- Help you figure out the best publishing for what you want to accomplish with your book