- Interactive Coach / Rewrite / EditNonfiction:
$1,500/monthMemoir or Fiction:
$2,500/monthMay stop and restart without restriction
Get help with your work-in-progress from a Certified Ghostwriter who will guide you, teach you ghostwriting techniques, keep you on track, and help you make vital decisions in two 90-minute sessions per week. This hands-on-the-reins approach is the most cost-effective way to become a publishable author. Available for Manuscripts and Submission Materials.
- Analysis & RecommendationsNonfiction:
$3,500Requires two weeks
A thorough, written report detailing what your manuscript actually says to a cold reader, the depth of its potential in various markets, it strongest selling points, its biggest obstacles in the marketplace, and exactly how to overcome those obstacles. Specifically, we will:
- Identify your manuscript’s “gold” and other strengths
- Identify any deal breakers and other weaknesses
- Provide an industry-standard pitch line for query letters and promotions
- Determine the 3 most appropriate market (BISAC) and direct-to-reader (Amazon) classifications
- Analyze overall potential in light of strengths, weaknesses, and market(s)
- Recommend step-by-step “how to” corrections for marketplace obstacles
- Consultation$250 per session
Writing a book can be a lonely business, and it’s easy to get frustrated, discouraged, or even stuck. When that happens—or when you just need a sympathetic ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, or an expert hand to get you through the rough spots—we can help you conquer writer’s block, re-set your focus, and get you back on track.